The product has been ad at your cart Got to cart
The product has been added to your wishlist Go to your wishlist
What information do we collect? How do we use it?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your shopping experience at Malossistore.
- When you order, we need to know your name, e-mail address, address, delivery address, credit card number and the card´s expiry date. This allows us to process and fulfil your orders and to notify you of the status of your order.
- We also ask for your telephone number, which enables us to contact you if there is a problem with your order. For some international deliveries this number may be given to our couriers.
- When you enter a contest or other promotional feature, we may ask for your name, address and e-mail address so we can administer the contest and notify winners.
- If you would like, you can also fill out a customer profile. While not required, information obtained from the customer profile questions helps us to learn more about our customers and is used to improve our customers´ shopping experience with us.
- If you have registered your interest with Malossistore, and thereby given your consent, you may be contacted with relevant promotions, offers or information that you have expressed an interest in or that might be of interest to you. We may also send you personalized marketing materials. If at any time you would wish us to stop contacting you, then simply send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can click the option requesting that no further information be sent to you.
When you place an order for goods, personal data provided by you can be transferred to a payment provider (e.g., ogone), acting as data processor for such data. Such data are only processed by the payment provider in order to process your payment instruction. Your personal data will not be provided to third parties other than the Financial Institutions for the chosen payment method. We will not sell information about you as an individual or your personal usage of the site. We may however share your information with affiliated Malossistore companies, third parties such as the payment providers, or if required to do so by law.
Malossistore currently uses session "cookies" on the site. These cookies are used to maintain state within a browsing and shopping session by tracking each visitor's browser with a random, unique number.
The cookie simply assigns a number and does not disclose any personal information about the person using the browser. No cookies are stored on your computer. Session cookies are completely removed when you close your browser.
Cookies are used by most sites that offer electronic commerce.
How does Malossistore protect customer information? Security of information
Malossistore has security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of the information you provide. We encrypt your personal information, including your credit card number, when transmitting over the internet, using SSL.
In order to change or modify information previously provided by you, please choose My Account and update your information using the options on this page.